Temple University Post Office hours have expanded. The post office is now open from 8:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. Monday through Thursday.
To check the status of urgent mail deliveries that are expected during the University's move to remote operations, call 215-204-7192 or ext. 1-7192 from a campus phone during the hours of operation provided above.
In addition, urgent mail can be picked up at the Kardon Building located on 10th Street between Berks Street and Montgomery Avenue, Monday - Thursday between 8:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.
Please review important guidelines from Purchasing Services about deliveries of products from UPS, FedEx, etc. while most employees work remotely.
The Temple Post Office maintains the handling of all University inbound and outbound U.S. Mail (except Housing Department student mail).The Post Office also handles the delivery and pick-up of all inter-office and U.S.P.S. mail among the various Temple campuses, bulk mailing of all material from the University, and the forwarding and processing of all international mail originating at the University. Over 6 million pieces of mail are processed annually by our post office.
- Daily pickup and delivery of all internal and incoming mail
- Same day processing of all outgoing mail
- Daily service to HSC and Satellite Campuses
- Central account management of all US Postal Service permits and accounts
- Mail service consultation - postal regulations, mail design and available services
- Ongoing research and development to insure the best rates and services available through the US Postal Service are provided to the University Community
For a detailed list of services offered and associated rates, please see our Service Level Agreement for University Facilities.
Located inside the Kardon/Atlantic Apartments
10th Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street
Hours of Operation
Monday- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (215) 204-7192