The goal of the Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Department is to conduct training that will assist the Temple community in developing a better understanding of health, physical, and environmental hazards associated with various activities throughout our campuses. We are committed to providing real-time information, created by regulatory and non-regulatory agencies and Temple University, to promote safer work practices. Training will be provided to the Temple community using a combination of instructor-led and web-based programs.
A new interactive course finder is now
This tool will assist you in identifying EHRS training classes that are available for the Temple community.
The guide will help you determine:
- which training(s) is relevant to your role and the hazards in your area;
- how the training is offered (i.e., online, in-person, or hybrid); and,
- how frequently the training should be taken.
Click here to begin.
Note: A PDF version of the course finder is available here: Training Matrix
You can now print out your Training History and Past Certificates. Learn how here.
The following classroom training classes has been transitioned to virtual training:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- CEMS Training
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods Training
- Pregnant Worker Counseling
- The objective of the Pregnant Worker counseling program is to assist women who are childbearing age, pregnant, or nursing, understand the risks, and minimize exposure to these hazards in the workplace through education and counseling.