The goal of the Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Department is to conduct training that will assist the Temple community in developing a better understanding of health, physical, and environmental hazards associated with various activities throughout our campuses. We are committed to providing real-time information, created by regulatory and non-regulatory agencies and Temple University, to promote safer work practices. Training will be provided to the Temple community using a combination of instructor-led and web-based programs.
Need to know what course(s) you have to take? Click here.
You can now print out your Training History and Past Certificates. Learn how here.
The following classroom training classes are suspended until further notice:
- Initial Safety Training for Researchers (everything except Bloodborne Pathogens can be completed online)
- CEMS training
- Radiation Safety 6-hour Initial Training
- Radiation Safety Annual Refresher (can be completed online)
Please keep watching the EHRS website for updates.
- Pregnant Worker Counseling
- The objective of the Pregnant Worker counseling program is to assist women who are childbearing age, pregnant, or nursing, understand the risks and minimize exposure to these hazards in the workplace through education and counseling.