Latest News and Announcements:
- The Spring Semester Students Guaranteed Access Commuter, Overnight and Flex Parking on sale Tuesday, December 6, 2022, at midnight.
- Parking rate changes effective July 1, 2022
- Ambler Fall permits will go on sale Monday, August 1, 2022. You must have your parking permit display when you park your car in the Ambler Parking lot. Please note: Failure to register your vehicle will result in a parking citation.
- Purchase weekend parking passes
- Improvements to Parking Equipment and Cashless Parking
Students can sign up for parking on the TU Parking Account system. Faculty and staff can sign up for part-time parking and add funds on the TU Parking Account system, or purchase monthly parking using automatic payroll deduction via the Employee Forms section of the Staff Tools tab in TUPortal.
Office of Parking Services
First Floor, Montgomery Garage
1859 N. 11th Street (11th and Berks)
Philadelphia, PA 19122