Welcome to the EHRS! How Can We Help You?
Please take a few minutes to look around. Here are links for some of our more frequently requested services:
- Biological Waste Collection Request Form (for use on Temple University Main Campus only)
- Weekly Eyewash or Shower Check Sheet (updated for 2021)
- Weekly Drench Hose Check Sheet (updated for 2021)
- Chemical Waste Pickup Request Form
- Radioactive Waste Pickup Request Form
- Equipment Clearance Form
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods Notification Form
- EHRS Reference Guide for Principal Investigators
- Laboratory Registration Form
July 8, 2021 at 1:15 PM: The system is available.
New system instructions can be found here.
If you cannot access the EHRS Online Training, please e-mail email@example.com.
EHRS now offers Initial Bloodborne Pathogen, Shipping of Dangerous Goods, and CEMS training classes through Zoom. Click here to see the complete schedule and more information.
New Biohazardous Waste Management Policy
EHRS has released a new Biohazardous Waste Management policy. If you generate biohazardous waste, please click here to read the policy.
Attention Shippers of Dangerous Goods!
If you ship dangerous goods from Temple, please take a look at this page for a few important reminders.
Our Mission Statement
Environmental Health and Radiation Safety (EHRS) is committed to achieving and maintaining a safe and healthy environment that advances Temple’s excellence in education, research, and health care.