Welcome to EHRS!
Our Mission Statement
Environmental Health and Radiation Safety (EHRS) is committed to achieving and maintaining a safe and healthy environment that advances Temple’s excellence in education, research, and health care.
How Can We Help You?
Please take a few minutes to look around. Here are links for some of our more frequently requested services:
- Biological Waste Collection Request Form (for use on Temple University-Main Campus only)
- Weekly Eyewash or Shower Check Sheet (updated for 2023)
- Weekly Drench Hose Check Sheet (updated for 2023)
- Chemical Waste Pickup Request Form
- Radioactive Waste Pickup Request Form
- Equipment Clearance Form
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods Notification Form
- EHRS Reference Guide for Principal Investigators
- Laboratory Registration Form
New system instructions can be found here.
If you cannot access the EHRS Online Training, please e-mail EHRSReg@temple.edu.
EHRS now offers Initial Bloodborne Pathogen, Shipping of Dangerous Goods, and ChemInventory training classes through Zoom. Click here to see the complete schedule and more information.
Chemical Inventory System Training
- At least one person (Chemical Owner or representative) from the lab/chemical storage area must attend training.
- Here is the schedule (REGISTRATION CLOSES 2 DAYS BEFORE THE SESSION):
Preparing Inventories for the New System:
- At least one person from a lab/chemical storage area must attend training for the inventory upload to occur.
For more information contact Ryan Kohler at email@example.com or by campus phone at 2-9282.
Biohazardous Waste Management Policy
EHRS has released a new Biohazardous Waste Management policy. If you generate biohazardous waste, please click here to read the policy.
Shippers of Dangerous Goods Reminders!
If you ship dangerous goods from Temple, please take a look at this page for a few important reminders.