TU R Door Residential Shuttle
Beginning for the Fall 2020 semester, the University is providing evening shuttle services for those students living in and around the Main Campus. This service, called TU R Door will operate from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m. beginning on August 24th and 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. starting on November 1st. The service will be active 7 days per week for the entire semester and end on November 19th.
The TU R Door service departs (at least) every half hour on the hour and half hour from the following locations:
1. Bus Shelter- 12th Street & Polett Walk (Transportation Hub)
2. Charles Library - 13th Street between Montgomery and Norris (west side of the street, across from the main entrance)
3. Howard Gittis Student Center - 13th Street & Montgomery Avenue (southeast corner)
4. Morgan Hall - Cecil B. Moore Avenue & Broad Street (southeast corner)
5. Johnson and Hardwick Hall - Broad Street & Diamond Street (carriage drive)
TU R Door will transport students directly to their off-campus residences via the fastest route possible. TU R Door shuttle operates within the area bordered by Cumberland St. to the North, Girard Ave. to the South, Fifth Street to the East, and Twentieth St. to the West. Due to COVID protocols, the following rules will be followed until further notice.
- Students will use the TapRide app to reserve their trip from the Transportation Hub.
- Students will board the bus# assigned to them in their reservation.
- When boarding the bus, the passenger will give the driver the last 4 digits of the phone# used to make the reservation.
- All passengers must wear a mask to board and ride the bus.
- Due to COVID rules, each bus will be considered full at 30% capacity of its actual seating.
- Passengers cannot sit in those seats which are marked as unavailable.
- This service can only be used for those trips that end at residences.
- The bus will not be able to pick up passengers at any other location except those stops listed.
TapRide Instructions for TU R Door