Citations can be paid online through your TU Parking Account.
Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Vehicles without a valid permit displayed that are parked in University parking areas, garages and loading zones will be subject to fines and/or towing.
- If you are loading or unloading in a University loading zone, you must have your flashers on and are subject to a 15-minute time limit, after which your vehicle must be relocated.
- Vehicles parked on Temple property that receive a third parking citation are subject to be towed.
- Individuals with unpaid parking citations are unable to purchase parking until their balance is paid.
- Vehicles that block parking and loading area entrances and exits will be towed on the first offense.
- Towing charges currently run $175, with an additional $25 per day storage rate.
- The University has engaged the services of the following Towing vendor:
Norton Tow Squad
5536-58 Baynton Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144