How to Request Space
Units requesting additional space, changes to existing space, or reassignment of space from one unit to another may submit a Space Request form in TUmarketplace. The form can be found in the Forms tab, Shared, Organization Forms folder.
The following information must be included with your request:
- The name, email address, phone number and location of the contact person for the request.
- A written justification including the need for the space.
- A description of the function/mission of the requesting unit.
- The requesting unit’s current space allocation.
- The funding available for required renovations and associated costs for the unit's utilization of the requested space.
Requests that are time sensitive should be noted as such on the Space Request Form.
Visit Temple University Student Affairs to learn about Student Center reservations.
This form will route to the Department of Space Management after the workflow approval process for the requesting unit is completed. The Office of Space Management will review each request and make a recommendation to the University Space Allocation Committee (USAC). Once the committee has reviewed the recommendation and made a determination on how to proceed, the Office of Space Management will inform the requesting unit of the decision.